Jio Recharge Offers 2018: Jio has brought a huge change in the communication industry since its launch and whole India is going crazy over it and many people have already ported their number to Jio. Thanks to its luring offers and unlimited calls plans, but also its surprises to its customers with great deals of discount and cashback coupons. Here are the new Jio Sim features and offers for it’s prime and non prime customers.
Jio Sim Features – What’s new?
Jio sim is popular for various reasons around the nation. Let me now guide you through the best Jio features due to which it has manage to become one of the most communication company in such a short span of time. Here are its key features :
- Live Usage Data- When you login to your account using jio.com or My Jio app, you get summary and detailed data of your current and it is live data, which means it updates with data and usage you see is up to date.
- Detailed data using graphs at www-jio.com and My Jio app lets you track your weekly and monthly data and compare them using graphs so you know how much your usage was compared to previous usage period.
- Your plans- Your current plan which you are using currently and suggested plans can be seen through the app or through the website. Plus, on Jio sim, you can buy plans in advance. That means even before your plan expires, you have option to buy your next plan.
- Do not disturb settings- Jio sim has unique and very good way to disable all the disturbances and calls by the company or other spams. It has all the configurations from the app or website itself. Also, you can personalize what type of notifications or calls you want or not.
- Suspend and Resume Jio sim- You can suspend your sim anytime with just one click in case you have misplaced, lost the sim to prevent misuse of the sim, at the same time, you can also resume the sim which you have suspended once you got your sim back without having to call anyone or messaging just from the My jio app or the website.
- Home Delivery – Although not can be called completely as a feature, but you can get the Jio sim home delivered to you for free, Just you need to be having your Aadhar card ready when the agent with Jio sim arrives.
Jio Recharge Offers 2018
Jio have launched various offers from the month of January to April 2018. Here is a table showing its current offers and plans.After launching Happy new year offer in starting of January, it also launched republic offer on 26th January.Below offers are currently available for prime customers of Jio.
|309 Rs.||1 GB/day||28 Days|
|509 Rs.||2 GB/day||28 Days|
|999 Rs.||60 GB||60 Days|
|1999 Rs.||125 GB||90 Days|
|4999 Rs.||350 GB||180 Days|
|9999 Rs.||750 GB||360 Days|
Jio Prime Offers 2018
However, If you are a regular customer, then you won’t get above offers. Offers for regular customers (who have not subscribed to prime) are given below.
|52||1.05 GB||7 Days|
|98||2 GB||30 Days|
|149||1.5 GB/day||28 Days|
|349||1.5 GB/day||70 Days|
|399||1.5 GB/day||84 Days|
|449||1.5 GB/day||91 Days|
|509||4 GB/day||28 Days|
|999||60 GB||90 Days|
|1999||125 GB||180 Days|
|4999||350 GB||360 Days|
|9999||750 GB||360 Days|
Jio Upcoming Offers
As we are standing in 2018, almost every Internet and communication provider have lowered their rates and switched to higher data model to attract customers in 2018. Currently, the most trending offer of Jio is Recharge of around 450 Rs. in which you get Unlimited calling, unlimited SMS and 1.4 GB data every day for 84 days.
Jio is to offer Prime membership free for 1 year to all the users who already have subscribed to prime membership earlier worth Rs. 99. So, if you have Jio sim with prime membership, it is worth using and you are eligible for free benefit.
Jio might be planning to launch good offers in coming days with less validity and less pricing packages which might be beneficial to customers. Though it has currently a package in which one can get 150 MB of data for one day with 19 Rs. only. Also, Jio might be launching international calling in couple of months which all customers are eagerly waiting for.
2017 vs. 2018 Offers List
Jio sim card offers have become much more expensive in 2018 as compared to 2017. Below are given offers by Jio in 2017 and offers in 2018 comparison.
Jio Recharge Offers 2017
- In the beginning of 2017, as the part of Jio Happy New Year Offer 2017, every Jio customer was given free unlimited calling, SMS and data until March 2017. Then the deadline was further extended to April 15 2017.
- Jio Introduced Jio Diwali Offer in Diwali 2017, which included 100% cashback on recharge of 399, and cashback came in forms of 8 vouchers worth Rs. 50 each.
- With the launch of new iPhone 7 in 2017, Jio gave all its services free for every iPhone 7 customer for a year. The offer ran for a certain time after the launch of iPhone 7.
Jio Recharge Offers 2018
- Jio Happy New Year 2018 offer included price cut to all the plans of the Jio. Rs. 199, Rs. 399, Rs. 459 and Rs. 499 Jio plans were cut down to Rs. 149, Rs. 349, Rs. 399 and Rs. 449 respectively. Details of these plans, such as the data allocation, calling, and SMS benefits as well as access to free apps, remained the same as before.
- Jio increased the limits of its plan which was giving 1 GB per data to 1.5 GB per day for all its customers, which is a good move to get ahead of competitors.
- Also, with 1.5 GB per day data plan, it decreased plans for 1 GB per day plans and still kept those plans for budget focused users.
We hope you got all the information you wanted about Jio sim, Its features and offers introduced in 2017 as well as 2018 and improvements over the period.